An Rs. 55 crore spectacular wedding all set and ready to take place in, Kerela. The wedding set has a capability to surpass even the most outstanding Bollywood sets. On Thursday, NRI business magnate Ravi Pillai’s daughter, Dr. Arathi, will wed Dr. Adithya Vishnu of Kochi at the Asramam ground in Kollam.
About Ravi Pillai-
1. Ranked first among the richest people in Kerala as per a survey conducted by the Times of India.
2. His RP Group has a very strong existence in the Gulf.
3. 26 companies in the field of construction, infrastructure development, mining and education, with over 80,000 employees.
Few highlights of this lavish wedding plan –
However the entire wedding plan is a secret, but according to few sources associated with the wedding plans gave some really interesting information about the wedding:-
• Wedding planned by the production designer of the very popular movie ‘Bahubali’.
• Dance performances by Malayalam film actresses Manju Warrier and Sobhana.
• Musical show to be conducted by Stephen Devassy.
• 30,000 guests to attend the gala event.
• 350,000 sq ft pandal modelled along Rajasthan royal palaces.
In connection with the wedding Rs 10-crore worth charity initiatives which is planned in Thiruvananthapuram and Kollam districts
The guest list includes 42 global leaders to start with including heads of different countries, CEOs, government representatives, politicians, film-celebs, technocrats and diplomats.
Renowned people who confirmed their attendance are:-
1. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Daij Al Khalifa, president, Crown Prince Office, Bahrain
2. Dr Essam Abdullah, Saudi Royal Family
3. T P Seetharaman, ambassador of India to the UAE and
4. Lebanese ambassador Michel El Khoury.
Two chartered flights are expected on Thursday as per sources of the Thiruvananthapuram airport. They said that they can accommodate more as only a three-hour alert is needed to prepare for the landing and handling of special flights.
A team of 200 professionals led by film art director Sabu Cyril made the pandal on the wedding set which is spread over eight acres, with a cost more than Rs 20 crore. Cyril who was the production designer for the popular movie Bahubali, said that the design for this event is very unique, but largely modelled on the theme of the royal palaces of Rajasthan. The wedding set for this lavish wedding is even larger than the one made for ‘Bahubali’. “. The absolutely perfect feel of Rajasthan was created in Kollam in around 75 days.
Around 250 cops, along with the services of 350 private security personnel have been hired for the event. An intricate security system is planned in Kollam for the wedding event.