- Right from our childhood, we were made aware of catastrophe’s striking the Mother Earth at preordained stages wherein a much-battered planet reemerges subsequently over a period of time resuscitating the trampled and subdued humanity yet again. Widely articulated and familiar mythological fables too are replete with such allegories of universe undergoing calamitous battering as also recovering from the scratch to start thriving with renewed vigor.
PC: The Times of India
- Irrespective of religious beliefs one identifies with, similar tales abound and we all are brought up on a steady diet of the same since long. One might argue to bracket the term as philosophical, religious, spiritual or holistic bent of mind or general outlook towards life. However, the majority of us would neither argue nor question Mother Nature’s unfailing ability to course-correct and showcase reassertion no sooner the humanity appears to be on the verge of tilting the balance.
- Many elderly people alongside their progenies might be wondering whether the present unpleasant occurrence sweeping across the universe is an indication of the onset of one such life-altering phenomenon. Hard to accept or substantiate nevertheless there is no denying the fact that leading our respective lives will never be the same again. Regrouping, resetting, reviving and revitalizing will take precedence over everything else in the next few years.
- Most of us may not like the altered equations vis-à-vis lifestyle one bit but do we have a say in the matter? A big No. Maximum affected from the inevitable transformation in everyday equations henceforth shall be none other than the millennial generation who were till now comfortably brought up riding on never heard before innovations and advancements. Leading life was nothing short of breeze with so much fun and frolic all-around.
- Apprehensions, uncertainties, worrying about unforeseen happenstances would have never crossed minds of the unsuspecting majority but road ahead shall be eventful from now on. As Newton’s Third Law of Universe goes – every action has an equal and opposite reaction – unfolding events will be an eye-opener. Positively embracing the fast altering circumstances without flickering an eyelid would prove beneficial in the long run.
- Newer perceptions defining living standards will have to be accommodated. We, the generation between the older and the newer, have a substantial role to essay by bridging both the worlds to make it livable, enjoyable and comfortable. Let’s brace-up for the challenges!