- Since times immemorial, weighty emphasis is laid down on acquiring knowledge through the medium of education irrespective of social standings. Though in the beginning, the humanity did encounter discriminations vis-à-vis have and have not’s, privileged and not so privileged, there are enough changes visible on the ground over the centuries, as the humanity kept pace with the constant evolution. Things have come to such a pause now that the Right to Education has found a place in the Constitution itself.
- What it entails is a fundamental right in accessing quality education irrespective of social positioning with equality guaranteed. Depending on the feasibility and desirability, there are options available to choose the mode of getting education imparted either by public schools or private schools affording accessibility at a premium. The path chosen may be different, but the destination is similar i.e. to attain quality education thereby gaining knowledge to live, sustain, thrive, and contribute to the growth of the society.
- Not that every private school chosen would by default transform one into extraordinarily brilliant nor there is anything concrete to prove that public school would fail in producing amazingly talented individual(s) from breaking never seen before grounds. In the end, what ultimately matters are how passionate, hardworking, committed, determined, persistent, consistent, and willing to learn from mistakes to elevate self from ordinary to something credible to alter the often-trodden path.
- Therefore, any number of degrees over years of pursuing education in whatever opportunities made available and chosen entails zero-some usefulness in the absence of larger interests failing to gain traction and/or advantages of such accomplishments. Usefulness could be either to one closely associated with us like a family or to the extended family viz. the society at large. Contribution of any measure makes a huge difference and failing to do so might not reflect the true virtues of acquiring knowledge.
- The moot point to ponder over here is what is it that one significant aspect inherently blessed carrying transformative powers when implemented successfully notwithstanding challenges encountered during the process? I would say emphatically it is none other than applied knowledge. Any knowledge gained undergoing educational processes or in life if not applied properly and productively will be termed as a mere idea that would just die down in the deepest recesses of our minds. Period.
PC: saffron interactive
- Make no mistake, application of knowledge for desirous results assumes paramount importance and hence, mere possession of knowledge will be useless and worthless. Thus, channeling our acquired resources into meaningful outcomes is the only way forward, otherwise, the entire exercise of educating would be reduced as one big infructuous endeavor. Trust me, there should not be any room for hesitation i.e. to impart into the system with conviction what was gained from the source itself.