- Reams and reams are already written as to how destructive novel coronavirus has foraged continuing to further destroy unabatedly as the authorities indulge in concerted efforts to tame the pandemic. Elaborate coverage too has ensued highlighting the sufferings of every individual as well as sectors, severely damaging the prospects of the economy. Riding on the most vociferous public outcry demanding economic stimulus, the concerned governments have announced comprehensive packages covering all too.
- However, many other sectors might be not requiring stimulus packages per se but a comprehensive guideline delineating definite plan of action. Among such many sectors, the education sector in general and freshly passed out graduates particularly are looking out for a concrete roadmap to move ahead. The education sector is completely in the dark since opinions are starkly divided between the parents on the one hand and the authorities facing pressure from all around on the other hand.
PC : Geeks And Cleats
- Parents themselves are divided between the mode of teaching as well as starting the academic year mulling on the options provided by the Union Human Resources Development Ministry. Also caught in the crossfire are colleges and universities unable to neither conclude nor commence classes for final year students on the verge of graduating soon. Most importantly, there are also postgraduates with offer letters, selected during annual placement events, waiting anxiously to hear from the employers.
PC : European Trade Union
- With employment opportunities dipping sharply owing to the turmoil caused by the economic downturn, employers are bound to adopt a cautious approach and will wait for an opportune time to proceed ahead with recruitment. One can neither fault these organizations for not going ahead with recruitment nor can anybody dictate them to honour commitments without any further delay. Hopelessly, scores of heartbroken youngsters would be desperately looking forward to any news that ushers them cheer.
- I am referring to this category of youngsters who were all set to transform from being employ-ready to don the role of employees with stars in the eyes as they would be rendered unemployable for reasons beyond their control. As unfolding events indicate, the employment scenario will not see any major transformation on the positive side. In such a scenario, keeping up spirits as well as shoring up morale would pose challenges to youngsters who otherwise would have entered an entirely new world.
PC : Trak.in
- Parents, friends, teachers, and well-wishers should leave no stone unturned in encouraging the younger lot to stay positive under testing times and to look forward to welcome tidings sooner than later. Self-pity and cursing one’s fortune will only pile on to the misery. Let’s extend help wherever required.