- Since times immemorial, humankind has left no stone unturned in carving out a niche in whatever fields or endeavors chosen keeping in line with the then prevalent situation/circumstances. As the evolution constantly kept churning out newer and newer innovations, inventions, and advancements hugely aided by the technological prowess of the time, humanity too embraced the changes with utmost diligence. Needless to mention, the often mentioned caption that the only constant in life is nothing else but change unfailingly keeps asserting, reasserting, and reiterated to remind us to wilfully own whatever comes our way, if it suits us, without any qualms.
PC: Contributing Author
- As can be observed, every single innovation welcomed by humankind has extracted tremendous amounts of sweat, blood, efforts, energies, and sacrifices before turning into something worthwhile meant to be of immense use for millenniums to come. Improvisations on those novel inventions subsequently ensure the churning never ceases but perpetually keeps rolling for the betterment of humanity. As is the case with every innovation and improvisations, each such fresher idea originated somewhere from the deep recess of the mind of an individual(s) triggering pathbreaking creations eventually turning out to be hugely beneficial for the entire race.
- Ideas were given a definite shape over a period by adopting the method of trial and error to arrive at conclusive evidence worthy of wider acceptance. There is no way anybody can lay claim to have succeeded in achieving glory without ever having to spend a considerable amount of time on expending concerted efforts. History is replete with instances of glorious contributions coming from unknown sources least expected to ultimately leave behind an enduring mark. Undoubtedly, mistakes will be committed, and learning happens only when those are accepted with humble submission to move ahead. Likewise, one common denominator observed in all those memorable and immortal inventions is the adoption of sound and uncompromising work ethics.
PC: H.Dennis Beaver
- In my modest opinion, there are two distinct ways of looking at executing works that will stand the test of time affirming the inevitability of perseverance in varying degrees. Enterprising people who hanker for unbridled success usually will be rendered as mere masters limiting the reach and scope to a certain extent from scaling further or reaching never seen before heights. People hell-bent on chasing success at any cost would be considered as achievers in their chosen field but would be restricted in their reach, scope, and impact to leave behind a lasting impression. On the other hand, no such issues can be acknowledged or attributed to people working for satisfaction.
- Extremely passionate people, driven by unquestionable integrity, fierce loyalty, and striving to execute opted endeavor will always strive to seek and attain satisfaction rather than settle for personal glory. Trust me, those who leave no stone unturned to keep chugging along whilst executing chosen endeavors with utmost satisfaction will always be remembered for eternity joining the ranks of legends for extraordinary achievements. These marquee achievers are the ones who are likely to leave behind a legacy worthy of emulation as well as adulation. Thus, wholeheartedly embracing working for attaining satisfaction would help us go places for sure.