“Maruti Suzuki” which is one of India’s favourite car-maker, is soon planning to launch the sub-4-meter SUV Vitara Brezza (YBA). It is the next big project of Maruti Suzuki post Baleno. The scheduled launch date of Vitara Brezza is scheduled in February, 2016 and is all set to be exposed at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo.
Take a quick look at Maruti New Offering Vitara Brezza
The expected launch price of Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is going to be price is Rs. 7.00 to 9.00 lakhs (ex-showroom price).
A sub-4m model will be done in two ways, 1.2-litre K-Series engine and 1.3 litre Fiat sourced diesel engine. A 1.5-litre diesel engine is also under construction, this will be able to power its diesel variant but that is in the later stages.
In the petrol variant the engine is capable of delivering 83.11bhp of power and 115Nm of torque. And in the diesel variant it will be able to produce power and torque up to 73.94bhp and 200Nm respectively.
• Gear Box
There is a five-speed manual gear box which will be available as a standard gearbox. The petrol engine might be accompanied by CVT automatic gearbox.
• The interior of Vitara will be more like YRA hatchback’s cabin.
• Few features will include a Touchscreen infotainment system, with reverse parking camera, airbags, ABS and Keyless entry and exit.
• Seating capacity might be 6 passengers.
• A sub-4 meter car in length
• Front end will have sleek headlamps and steeply raking windscreen which will be embedded.
• It will also have Floating C-pillars.
• The actual dimensions of the car has still not been announced by Maruti.
Diesel variant is expected to give a mileage of 24 kmpl and the petrol variant will give a mileage of 18 kmpl. Ground clearance is expected 180 mm.
Maruti Suzuki new offering SUV Vitera Brezza will give direct option to Ford EcoSport, Hyundai Creta and Mahindra TUV300. The Expected Launch date is feb 2016.You can check out its first look at the Delhi Auto Expo 2016.