Yes, you read it right! The beautiful Preity Zinta has finally tied the knot with her long time beau, Gene Goodenough. One shouldn’t be surprised regarding the news of the marriage, if you have been following Preity Zinta for the past few months. It was reported quite a many times that she could tie the knot very soon, and finally she did the same on 28th February 2016. Here are a few facts which you should know about: –
Preity Zinta is married!
1. According to relevant sources, the actress has tied the knot with Gene Goodenough on 28th February 2016 at Los Angeles.
2. It seems that the wedding was conducted in a very silent and private way where only the bride and groom’s immediate family and close friends were present.
3. Preity Zinta was managing it pretty well to keep her wedding a secret. But Kabir Bedi made sure he congratulated Preity openly on Social media. He had written that huge congrats to his friend @realpreityzinta on your marriage to Gene in Los Angeles, Blessings!
4. The reason we stated that it did not come as a surprise to us was that it was being speculated a lot of times that Preity was going to tie the knot soon. It was just a matter of when.
5. The actress kept denying all the claims that she would soon be walking down the aisle, Zinta’s close friends Surily Goel and Sussanne Khan were spotted holidaying in Los Angeles. They posted many photos on Instagram which acts as a further proof that she indeed got married in Los Angeles.
6. Another Interesting thing to note is that Kabir Bedi wasn’t the only one to wish Preity on Twitter. Sushmita Sen and Farah Khan also wished a happy married life to the actress on social media.
Well, we wish Preity Zinta a happily married life too!