Majority says drinking a glass of red wine is drinking to your health; but beer is not far away when it comes to health. Here are 9 health benefits of beer, which will blow up your mind.
1. Keeps your kidneys healthy: Market research says beer among other alcoholic beverages, is the battle killer for kidneys. In fact, each bottle of beer you drink reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
2. Stronger bones: Human body contains 206 bones, and to save these 206 bones, the elevated levels of silicon in beer can contribute to higher bone density.
3. Who needs vitamins when you can have beer : Beer has so much more to offer to our bodies than sneaking in some vitamins B6 and B12. In fact, your immune system will start thanking you if you start drinking a beer a day.
4. Beer is a memory booster: A pint of beer triggers the growth of new brain cells and boosts up the memory.
5. Beer is as good as wine: When there is saying, “an apple can keep the doctor away” and “a glass of wine is pure for heart”, so there is drink.
6. Beer to lower your bad cholesterol: Certain studies have said beers are virtually fat and fibre free, and contain a little protein. Most provide some carbohydrate, potassium and magnesium.
7. Beer makes skin more beautiful , Good news for women: Certain vitamins in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on pigmentation. In short, skin becomes smoother.
8. Lowers Cancer Risk : Dark beers are great in lowering the risk of cancer, especially the prostate cancer for men.
9. Lowers Risk of Diabetes: The alcohol beer contains increases insulin sensitivity for which reason you get protected against diseases like diabetes. Still, drinking in moderation is advisable so cheers on that.