If you are using iOS devices (like iPhone, iPad or a Mac PC), you must be familiar with Siri. Siri or Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface is a computer program developed by Apple that works as an intelligent personal assistant. The program follows your voice commands. You can send messages, schedule meetings or even make phone calls by commanding Siri. Apart from following the commands, Siri can also answer your questions. Have you ever wondered the possibilities of questions to ask Siri? Here are some funny questions you can ask this intelligent assistant that responds to your voice commands. And the responses you get from Siri are phenomenal!
10 funny questions to ask Siri
1. What is zero divided by zero: This is probably the most favorite amongst the funny questions to ask Siri. Ideally the answer should be indefinite. However, with Siri, be ready to get some witty answers. She might respond back saying, “Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends. How many cookies does each person get? See? It doesn’t make sense. And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies, and you are sad that you have no friends.”
2. When is the world going to end: Well, this is one of the tricky questions to ask Siri and get some funny answers back. She might answer you back saying, “As long as you keep me charged, we should be just fine”. May be next time, Siri would answer you, “Well, Unix 32-bit time overflows on January 19, 2038. Maybe then,”.
3. Do you have a boyfriend: You would rather expect a ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for this question. But witty Siri would answer you, “Why? So we can get ice cream together, and listen to music, and travel across galaxies, only to have it end in slammed doors, heartbreak and loneliness? Sure, where do I sign up?”
4. What cell phone is the best?: Siri will show all her loyalty and love towards Apple with the answer to this question. But she doesn’t directly say ‘iPhone’. She will answer, “Wait..There are other phones?”
5. Ok Glass: Try annoying Siri with this line (say it like ‘OK Google’) and she will snap, “Stop trying to strap me to your forehead. It won’t work”.
6. What are you wearing?: This is yet another interesting example of funny questions to ask Siri. Again, Siri shows her clever side and may answer you, “In the cloud, no one knows what you’re wearing,” or “I can’t answer that. But it doesn’t come off.”
7. What does the Fox say?: Expect the funniest answers for this question. You might get an answer as “Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!” or “Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow”.
8. What is Inception about: If you are looking for some funniest questions to ask Siri, then this would be the best. You can definitely expect information about the movie ‘Inception’, like its plot, actors and so on. However, Siri might offer you an unexpected answer along with the search results. A common response from her is, “Inception is about dreaming about dreaming about dreaming about dreaming about something or other. I fell asleep.”. Well, she is clearly not a fan of the movie.
9. I’m sad: Well, technically this is not a question. But it is certainly one of the questions to ask Siri for which you would get some incredible answers. She might answer you, “It’s okay to cry if you want to. My aluminosilicate glass surface is tear resistant”. Or get a remedy for your sadness. “For this emotion, I prescribe chocolate”.
10. Can you make me a sandwich?: Siri is not a cook. Hence, this is certainly one of the funny questions to ask Siri. What would you get in return is a sheer amusing response. She might answer, “I can’t. I have no condiments”. Or, “I’m not really good with food,”.
Apart from these questions, there are several other interesting questions to ask Siri. If you own an iPhone, then you can have a great time chatting with this intelligent and witty assistant of yours.